Our strategic partners include utility providers, public safety and industry associations.
- Regina Fire and Protective Services: Provides fire protective services to the GTH including: suppression; inspection; technical rescue; hazardous material (hazmat); and investigation.
- Regina Qu’Apelle Health Region (RQHR): Provider of emergency medical services, including paramedic and ambulance response.
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP): Provides policing and crime prevention services to the GTH.
- City of Regina: Planning, zoning, water, sewer and public safety support.
- SaskPower: Delivers electricity throughout the GTH footprint.
- SaskEnergy: Delivers safe, convenient and environmentally friendly natural gas.
- SaskTel: Delivers internet and phone services.
- Saskatchewan Trucking Association: Advocates for the truck transport industry in Saskatchewan.
- Supply Chain Management Association: Training, Education and Professional Development for Supply Chain Management.