Access applications for development, building and occupancy, site plan review, and other construction activities.
Preliminary site plan submission
Submit this form for review of proposed land uses.
Development permit application
Development permits approve the location, size, and use of facilities. This permit is required for new construction, or to change how an established building is being used.
Building and occupancy permit
Complete this application for an inspection to ensure new construction or changes to existing structures have been performed to national code requirements and local codes for safety.
Note that you must upload supporting documentation when completing this submission online. All materials must be clear, legible and precise, and all drawings submitted must be stamped, dated and signed by a qualified professional.
Additional application forms
- Permit application information (PDF)
- Utility information - 2020 (PDF)
- Temporary construction permit (PDF)
- GTH excavation permit (PDF)
- Water and sewer service connection agreement (PDF)
- GTH sign permit application (PDF)
- Discretionary use application (PDF)
- Subdivision Application (PDF)
Schedule of fees
Establishes fees for preliminary site plan reviews, development permits, building permits, and water and sewer service connection agreement. Click here for the schedule of fees.